- Termites Inspections and Reports
- Termite Treatments
- Baiting Systems
- Chemical Barriers
Pest Solutions are specialists in the detection and treatment of termites (white ants). Termites are extremely destructive and it has been estimated that up to one in every four houses will suffer some termite damage, so regular inspections are a must.
Pest Solutions recommend you have your property checked annually.
If you find termites in or near your property, DO NOT DISTURB THEM as this will only cause them to dissipate and make them much harder to find and control.
Call a reputable termite control company immediately as termites can do a substantial amount of damage in a relatively short time.
Pest Solutions use the latest microwave and thermal imaging technology combined with many years experience to find the termites others cannot. Our field technicians are all highly trained, comply with all AEPMA codes of practice and carry out termite inspections to Australian Standard AS 3660.2-2000. You receive a full written report outlining any termite activity.
- Termite Inspections - Pest Solutions provide a range of termite eradication and control solutions and will freely offer you advice as to which treatment best suits your requirements.
Termite Treatments. There are number of options available
- Termite Dusting - a reliable product such as Termidor will not only kill the termites in the immediate vicinity, but as the termiticide is carried back to the nest, complete elimination can be achieved.
- Termite Baiting Systems - termite baiting stations are installed in a perimeter ring around your property. An attractant is used to entice the termites to eat the bait. The baiting stations are then regularly monitored and once termites are actively feeding, an insect growth regulator (IGR) is added. The IGR is carried back to the nest, totally eliminating it.
Pest Solutions recommend reliable baiting systems such as Excel, Exterra, Nemesis and Sentricon.
- Chemical Barriers - for existing homes a long-lasting termiticide such as Termidor is applied to the soil under and around the perimeter in accordance with AS 3660 and AS 3660.2. For new structures Pest Solutions recommend the use of Biflex, an Australian-made product, to treat the soil before the slab is laid. Pest Solutions use only quality chemicals manufactured to strict standards, highly effective against termites yet environmentally friendly and safe to humans and pets.
Pest Solutions offer free advice and obligation-free quotes along with a full warranty on their termite control services, so please feel free to call us and discuss your pest problems and a solution to them.
Pest Solutions - Call Us Now - 1300 22 34 14